3 pieces Eggs
250 ml Vegetable Oil
250 grams Caster Sugar
250 grams Plain Flour
2 teaspoons Cinnamon, ground
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
300 grams Carrots, grated
Icing Sugar, for dusting
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees Celcius.2. Beat eggs then add the vegetable oil and sugar.
3. Sift all the dry ingredients and add into the mixture.
4. Fold the carrots into the dough.
5. Line the baking tin with parchment paper.
6. Pour the mixture into the baking tin. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until nothing sticks into the toothpick when you poke through the center.
7. Remove the cake from the tin and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar. For variety, you can dust it with flavored sugar (as seen above) or add a cream cheese frosting.